Explore the Crystal Clear Water of Magalawa Island


Long strip of shore line
I was browsing my facebook to look for my next adventure when my friend messaged me about beach bumming. He instructed me to look for Magalawa Island which I did.

Magalawa is a perfect place for fun. Beachfront is the most suitable area for swimming; other side of the island breeds abundant sea grasses and mangroves. I walked on this part of the island after spending some time with the water. That gave me a feeling of possession of the place.

Magalawa Island is embedded by trees of various kinds that serve as shades for campers. With a very wide coastal under, trees for tents and hammocks. Here, you can easily find a place to stay. Benches and wooden tables are everywhere.
Wide area for Tent
Other attractions of Magalawa Island are coral reefs, magroves and abundant water resources.

Colourful star fish is everywhere in this island.
Family of Star Fish

Capture the Moment of Sunrise

My weekend trip at Magalawa is truly rewarding.
Son plus de plaisir dans les Philippines en raison de Magalawa!


Way Points:

For Rates/Packages and How To Get To Magalawa Island Armada Resort please text/call Grace 09209483303


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAMBINGAN HILLS, TANAY RIZAL

 PILIIN MO ANG PILIPINAS Situated in Barangay Cuyambay, Lambingan Hills is a family vacation house of Tatay Cardo but they opened their camp...